2.5 year Fixed Term Contract – Full Time
Are you someone who is keen to learn? Do you complete tasks on time and consider yourself to be an organised person? Are you professional and an empathetic person? Are you interested in kickstarting a career in HR?
If so, then Soil Association’s HR apprenticeship could be the role for you. They are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and self-motivated individual who cares about what they do each day and the impact it has on others. Someone who believes they can add insight and experiences into Soil Association’s team, and help them grow and shape their HR offering.
If you would like to join a values-led organisation who are seeking to make a positive, long-lasting impact on the world and its local communities and would like to contribute to a team who looks to ensure their organisation cares about its people, then joining the HR Team at the Soil Association could be ideal for you.
What you will learn:
- You will contribute to HR projects and the achievement of strategic objectives with administration and participation. Such as organising their website, staff engagement, conducting ‘Best Companies’ surveys, and more.
- You will support the administration processes of all aspects of an employee’s journey
- You will be a contact point for general email or telephone queries for employees on the personnel system and those interested in working for Soil Association.
- You will help to organise (and deliver) activities around new starter inductions
- You will learn to be responsible for the maintenance of candidate data and employee records, the filing of documents and ensuring records are kept up to date.
- You will oversee the Applicant Tracking System and be the first point of call for system queries
- You will ensure the recruitment process is followed from start to end, including all paperwork and authorisations being received before “going live”, and each stage of the process being completed.
- You will act as the lead in creating and closing recruitment campaigns from posting vacancies, assisting managers and candidates during the process, and ensuring all stages are completed by those required.
- You will monitor application and equal ops data and help to create reports for organisational reporting.
- You consider yourself to have good administration, organisational and communication skills
- You have good attention to detail
- You have working knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- You have at least 1 years’ administration experience obtained in a customer service / office environment
- You have previous work experience with handling tasks that are time-bound and/or confidential
- You have previously worked in a process driven environment
- You have been educated to a GCSE or equivalent level (Ideally with a Grade C (4) or above in Maths and English)
Soil Association recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality, and challenges discrimination. They welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,525 + student membership of the CIPD
Start Date: Beginning of June 2021
Employment Term: 2.5 year fixed term contract
Find out more about Soil Association on their website: www.soilassociation.org/
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.