Fixed Contract with potential to become Permanent
Are you interested in a career in investments and savings? Are you goals driven and seeking new challenges?
Hargreaves Lansdown are looking for someone to join their team as an Administrator for their Investments team! Hargreaves Lansdown have been helping clients make more of their savings and investments for over 30 years. They are one of the most innovative, respected and fastest growing companies in the UK.
Hargreaves Lansdown are looking for people who are:
- Proactive and willing to learn new skills
- Able to work with others to achieve results
- Motivated to achieve high standards
- Driven to deliver quality client service
- Detail oriented
- Great communicators who take pride in their work
During this role you’ll be:
- Ensuring all team administrative functions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring team processes are reliable and effective
- Taking ownership for team results
- Communicating well with your team, department and wider business
- Taking ownership for resolving any issues that are presented
- Taking part in wider department projects, when opportunities arise
How Hargreaves Lansdown will support you:
HL supports a variety of community initiatives which a number of our team participate in:
- Internal groups such as Culture Diversity and LGBTQ
- Internal technology conferences and knowledge share sessions
- External speakers such as Pat Lam and Marvin Rees
- 2 volunteering days a year
Salary – £19,500
Hours: Full time
Contract: Fixed Term with potential to become permanent
Deadline: 16th July
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.