Full Time and Part Time Availability
Looking to kickstart or grow your career with a big financial services company? Then look no further because Hargreaves Lansdown are looking for talented people just like you! To apply for the role you do not need to have financial experience. Hargreaves Lansdown will provide you with extensive training to help you feel prepared to speak to our clients and help them with their queries.
Hargreaves Lansdown are looking for people who:
- Enjoy working as part of a supportive team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a desire to learn and develop
- Are focused on delivering outstanding client service
Why come and work as a Service Associate?
- Play a vital role in helping them achieve their organisational vision and strategy
- Learn all about their clients, HL and products and services, which acts as an excellent foundation to build your career here
- Work in role which makes a difference to their clients every day
- Learn, grow and develop every day
What will you do in the role?
- Take personal responsibility for delivering the work allocated on time, and responds accurately to client enquiries by telephone, email and letter.
- Follow all processes accurately and diligently, complies with all relevant regulation and legislation and achieve the highest possible standard of accuracy.
- Identify and escalate issues, where appropriate, to the Service Manager.
- Support the team’s risk and control activities to ensure good client outcomes and risk management culture.
- Work positively and pro-actively with teams, Managers and the wider HL Team to achieve consistently high levels of performance and client happiness.
How Hargreaves Lansdown will support you:
- As part of your onboarding you’ll attend induction sessions, find out more about HL, the opportunities available and meet other new starters.
- You’ll have side by side coaching to help you get up and running with the role
- Have access to a mentor to support your development and other learning resources and tools
- Secondment or shadowing opportunities in different teams and departments
- Support moving to other internal roles either within the Service area, we have plenty so there is a lot to learn.
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Availability
Deadline: 16th July 2021
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.