6 Months – Placement – 37.5 hours per week
Are you a curious and analytical person? Do you enjoy investigative work and like to understand trends to understand the big picture? Do you have a passion for sustainability and want to work with a tight-knit team working to make the world a better place?
LettUs Grow, is a fast-paced and environmentally conscious start up based in Bristol. They design technology for indoor farms with the mission to reduce the waste and carbon footprint of fresh produce by enabling anyone, anywhere, to grow nutritious produce near its point of consumption. And right now they’re looking for someone to join their commercial team as a Marketing Analyst!
This is a six month placement with potential to turn into a full-time role. In this role you’ll focus on researching and identifying ways to build their brand, inform their marketing strategy and best reach their audiences. You can expect to be delegated responsibility at an early stage and will have a real opportunity to progress as the company scales. This role is ideal for a data literate, spreadsheet savvy and passionate applicant who is keen to grow with an impact-led start-up.
Collaboration across teams is typical to LettUs Grow so you’ll have the opportunity to speak at public events with their communications team or work with their team of plant scientists and engineers. You’ll be working from their open office where hotdesking is encouraged, within their world-class horticultural research facility and/or in our engineering workshops and production areas.
Role responsibilities include:
- Collecting, processing and analysing marketing data.
- Reporting on marketing metrics such as website traffic, social media engagement, website enquiries, and email open, click through and conversion rates, etc.
- Researching and reporting on audience behaviours, drivers, demographics & sentiment.
- Conducting market research & audience interviews to find answers about consumer needs, habits and trends, and analyse benchmarking data.
- Brainstorming and help the team develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns which factor in your research findings.
- Running social media campaigns and monitor social media channels.
- Researching and kick-start the use of new marketing tools to support our projects (automation software, social media scheduling platforms, etc).
- Assisting in identifying opportunities for reaching new customers.
Who are you?
- You love a bit of detective work and get pleasure out of finding answers you can’t just google.
- Spreadsheets? You love them! But you don’t rely on them to do the talking for you. You’re a clear communicator who can relay sometimes complex data insights to your team.
- Trends intrigue you and you like to see how the small details impact the big picture.
- You’re curious and possess a desire to constantly learn and improve. You are eager to pick up new skills and step out of your comfort zone.
- You’re an open minded individual who enjoys working as part of a tight-knit team. You listen carefully to others’ opinions and respond with care and respect.
- You’re proactive, responsible and capable of owning your own projects.
- You’re passionate about sustainability and have a genuine desire to work for a company with a sustainable mission.
- You’re methodical, hard working and proud of the work that you produce.
What you need:
- Experience collecting and processing data.
- Experience using social media in a professional lens.
- Experience conducting research. This could be from university projects, working on personal projects or in a professional setting.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
LettUs Grow Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Living Wage Employer and encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply for their positions regardless of sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, neurodiversity, and/or disability.
At LettUs Grow, they offer:
- Flexible working hours.
25 days holiday a year (pro rata, plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up! If you don’t, you can carry some over into next year.
- Training and professional development: training courses, resources and conferences that help you learn and grow in your role and for your future.
- And more!
To find out more about the role and LettUs Grow’s benefits, please refer to the full job spec attached here. Or visit their careers page to hear from some of our current staff.
Deadline: 19th April 2021
Contract: full-time at 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday. It is based in central Bristol and will benefit from training and external mentoring.
Salary: Bristol Real Living Wage + benefits
This position is a six month placement through Babbasa and only applications through Babbasa will be accepted.
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.