3 month Internship – Full Time
Are you proactive, eager to learn and pick things up quickly? Do you enjoy a challenge and thrive when doing something multi-faceted? Are you confident, friendly and motivated by being part of a supportive and driven team? Do you have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about the field of sustainability and understand environmental issues?
Greenhouse PR is a specialist agency focused on driving positive social and environmental change. Their shared mission has fostered an energetic and uplifting company culture based on mutual respect and support. Their work is only possible because of our people and our values define who we are as a team. Your role will support the wider team and the work you do will help them to achieve their collective purpose, vision and mission.
Greenhouse PR is offering a training opportunity to work with them as an administrative assistant. The role will offer a variety of training and experience in a busy public relations and communications agency, supporting teams across admin, business development, HR, operations and finance. Greenhouse works exclusively on campaigns that drive positive social and environmental change. This role offers a brilliant opportunity to kick-start your career and make an impact in the fight against the climate crisis, working alongside experts in the field.
What you will learn:
- Administrative duties to support the team to fulfil our objectives efficiently; tasks include data audits and database management, IT support, supplies and facilities management.
- Business processes, financial administration and day-to-day operational tasks to ensure the smooth running of a busy agency.
- Practical assistance in the preparation of materials and documents for new business pitches, reports and internal communications.
- Supporting various members of the management team including the Office Manager, Finance Director and Head of People and Culture.
- You would relish working in a busy agency environment and be flexible and adaptable in taking on new tasks and supporting different areas of the business as required.
- You’re passionate about working in the field of sustainability and stay abreast of current environmental issues.
- You have a keen eye for detail and can work autonomously as well as supporting a team.
- A keen learner, you’re proactive and quick to pick up new things.
- You enjoy a challenge and thrive working in a multi-faceted role.
- You’re confident, friendly and motivated by being part of a super supportive and mission-driven team.
Greenhouse recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality, and challenges discrimination. They welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 pro rata
Start Date: 1st June 2021
Employment Term: 3 – 6 month training contract, with scope for the role to become a permanent full time position, based on both company and individual performance. Based in their Bristol Office. Benefits include 25 days annual leave, your birthday day off and weekly yoga classes.
Find out more about Greenhouse PR on their website: www.greenhousepr.co.uk
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.