Are you a team player who enjoys taking on new challenges? Are you interested in sustainability or engineering? Want the opportunity to gain a qualification while working?
Hydrock are offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Innovation Apprentice to join their new Innovation Delivery team based in their Bristol offices. They have created a specialist Digital Innovation group within their Innovation Delivery team. This group will focus on how Hydrock will deliver their engineering projects.
As part of this team you’ll be helping the engineers to ask important questions to make sure new ideas are as bold and efficient as ever! This could be things like “do we have the right processes in place?” or “is there a way we could deliver the project that offers a better experience for our staff and a higher value product to our clients?” The Trainee scheme will include an Apprenticeship starting in September to gain a BTEC Level 3/HNC in a Data Technician/Digital Support This is a great alternative to full time University education.
Hydrock are looking someone who is:
- A self-motivated team player, happy to help others as needed and take on new challenges.
- A good communicator.
- Happy to take on some project administrative tasks.
- Interest in learning coding on software like Python, and/or SQL.
- Able to find, evaluate, analyse, and interpret information around a wide variety of topics.
- Interested in engineering, Sustainability, Social Value, ESG, and market creation would be advantageous
Some experience of analysing data would be useful! Some experience working with databases, database development and data storage would be helpful to this role.
Hydrock is an independently owned multidisciplinary consultancy. They offer engineering services and have around 550 staff, operating out of 18 offices in the UK
During the September Apprenticeship scheme you’ll be:
- Attending a local college to achieve a BTEC Level 3/HNC in a Data Technician/Digital Support.
- Supported by professional colleagues in all your studies.
- Learning how the professional workplace actually works while earning a salary and being part of a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy
Salary: Standard Apprenticeship wage
Hours: Full time
Contract: Fixed Term of 1-2 years
Deadline: 1st July
Only applications through Babbasa will be accepted. If you’re interested email our Placement Lead Husnaa at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.