Teacher of Physical Education and Games
About Clifton High School
Clifton High School is an academically selective, co-educational, independent day school for approximately 770 pupils aged 3-18 years. Our educational offering is underpinned by a strong pastoral and family ethos. We value individuality and positively celebrate diversity and inclusion in every area of the school.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Teach a wide variety of team sports and individual pursuits
- Coach teams up to first-team level and support them in fixtures against other schools and clubs
- Take an active role in extra-curricular sports activities, including responsibility for an
- Responsibility for coaching and officiating a team each term, including weekend fixture
- Taking an active role in the Sports Scholarship mentoring programme
- Assist with the various whole School events and departmental tournaments and festivals
Work with the Director of Sport, Head of Physical Education, Head of Games and other
members of the Department to ensure that all sports co-exist successfully
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Proven experience of recent and successful teaching of the subject (this could include your placements as a PGCE student/trainee teacher)
- Experience in teaching games
What’s in it for you?
- Regular support and training to update skills
- Healthy and nutritious two-course lunch
- ‘School Fee Discount Scheme’ for permanent staff members
- Access to our on-site gymnasium and swimming pool
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Employee Assistance Program
- Role: Teacher of Physical Education and Games
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: Full time teaching role
- Location: Office working
For more information and to apply for this role, please visit Clifton High School webpage here.
The deadline for applications is 21st February 2024
Babbasa is a Youth Empowerment Organisation who supports diverse young people to improve their wellbeing, develop new skills, become role models, and start their dream careers.
If you are already registered with Babbasa and would like support with your application, contact Recruitment Lead Daniel, at email@example.com.
If you are not registered with Babbasa but identify with the above, please sign up here and someone will be in touch to get you registered.