Full Time Fixed Contract
Are you someone who likes to write or wants to improve their writing skills? Are you quick to learn and eager to get on and progress? Do you want to become a marketing communications professional?
Flourish is a specialist Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) agency. They work with companies to understand their customer journeys by maximising data to make sure that at every stage, from awareness to advocacy, they connect the right message to the right audience at the right time, in the right channel. Flourish are looking for an aspiring copywriter who is eager and smart. They’re looking for someone who can write well, is quick to learn, and eager to get on and progress. This is a great opportunity to enter the creative industry and join a talented team of writers, art directors, designers, developers and editors within an established, independent marketing agency, with one of the best client lists around.
Flourish are looking for people who:
- Are interested in written communication
- Are brimming with ideas and want to understand how to communicate them
- Have good grammar and spelling, and pay attention to detail
- Are digitally literate
- are comfortable working within brand guidelines and shifting from one tone of voice to another
- are a team player
- works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- has a passion for gaming (would be an advantage but not necessary)
- have a good sense of humour and like to have a laugh!
During this role you’ll be:
- working in a fast-paced and varied environment, so you’ll never be a one-account wonder
- working under the supervision and guidance of the senior team
- dreaming up big ideas and crafting killer copy for some of the biggest brands around (Samsung, Twitch, Crisis, PDSA and more).
- writing social posts, blogs, emails, web pages, direct mail packs, press ads, video scripts – you’ll get the chance to do it all at Flourish.
Salary: Up to £19K PA
Contract: Full-Time Contract
Deadline: 6th August 2021
- Competitive salary
- Fresh fruit in the office
- A vibrant, open-plan office
- Fluid working (3 days office 2 days home) for those who want to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension contribution
- Regular shindigs and outings
- Professional training opportunities
Only applications through Babbasa will be accepted. If you’re interested email our Placement Lead Husnaa at email@example.com with a CV and cover letter. We advise that your application is submitted at least 3 days before the deadline so we can make sure there are no mistakes and check eligibility.
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.