Work Experience – One Week – Two Spaces
Are you a proactive person with an interest in business? Do you enjoy science and technology?
Cyber security company, KETS Quantum are offering two places on their week-long work experience programme! During the placement, you’ll work on a project that requires you to gain an understanding of KETS’ technology, how they manage their projects, how they promote and sell their products and services and how their business operates on a day-to-day basis.
At the end of the week, you will work as a team to present back your learning to the rest of the business. You will be fully supported throughout your week at KETS QUANTUM.
KETS Quantum are looking someone who:
- Is interested in learning more about business and / or science
- Can adapt to new tasks and challenges.
- Can be trusted to be in the right place, at the right time and to do the right thing.
- Can connect with others to provide knowledge, support and guidance where it’s required.
- Is open to trying new ways of learning from your experiences and try-adapt-try again until you get it right.
- Understands the importance of analysing risks and making the right judgements to secure the future of KETS.
In 2018, KETS Quantum was named the UK’s Most Innovative Small Cyber Security Company at Infosecurity Europe and was a finalist in the Best Tech Start-up category and the Business Leader Go:Tech Awards.
Hours: Full time hours (35 hours)
Contract: 9th – 13th August 2021
Deadline: 23rd July
Depending on your personal circumstances and any government restrictions, this placement will hopefully include a combination of onsite work and remote work.
Only applications through Babbasa will be accepted. If you’re interested email our Placement Lead Husnaa at firstname.lastname@example.org. A CV is not required, instead please submit your answers to the following three questions:
- Why you are interested in KETS
- What you would gain from this week long work experience
- What you would bring to the role (in terms of your attitude and skill-set)
If you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or you would like to speak to a member of the KETS team before applying then just drop us an email at email@example.com
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.