Two Week Paid Work Experience Opportunity
Are you interested in a career in Digital Motion Design? Are you currently studying for a digital design related degree, have a similar qualification or maybe you’re interested in pursuing this area of work?
Spicerack is a Digital Creative Agency. They are looking for a Digital Motion Designer to join them for a two-week work placement at the beginning of August to help create an animated case study showcasing some of their recent work. You will be working with their Head of Design, Producer, and Digital Design team to follow the project from planning through to delivery.
Spicerack is looking for people who:
- are motivated and passionate about a career in Digital Design
- have some experience with Photoshop and After Affects
- can work in their office ‘Paintworks’ in Bristol (if covid rules allow)
- are able to work independently as well as working in a team
- are currently studying a Digital Design related degree, have a similar qualification or are interested in pursuing this area of work.
Salary: £10 p/h
Hours: 7.5 hours a day
Contract: Two-week work experience
Deadline: 23rd July 2021
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.
Once you’re registered on our Placement Programme you can apply for this role with a CV and Cover Letter. There is an opportunity to attend a pre-placement workshop on CVs and Cover Letters before you apply.