Fixed contract – Six Months
Are you a clear communicator that enjoys working on creative projects? Do you have good time management skills and an eye for detail? Are you an enthusiastic young person looking to learn more about marketing?
Torchbox are looking for a dynamic, curious and hardworking person to join their team as a Marketing Intern! You’ll be helping out on the day-to-day business development and marketing activities, working closely with their marketing manager and business development manager. This is an exciting opportunity to get exposure to different parts of the agency, allowing you to build on your knowledge, and hone your skills on the job and carrying out training in specific areas.
In this job you will work on the following:
- Helping to come up with creative ideas for our social channels
- Growing and engaging with Torchbox’s online community (LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook)
- Creating and scheduling posts and stories
- Writing and proofreading content
- Helping to create creative content e.g. images, graphics, GIFs, etc
- Helping to manage the content calendar
- Uploading new content to Torchbox.com
- Finding relevant people and companies to connect with
- Regularly ensuring Torchbox has the latest client contact details
- Keeping up to date with Torchbox’s competition
- Helping to build event invite lists
- Supporting logistics and set up, particularly when we can do physical events!
Torchbox is a digital agency working with nonprofits. They’re a fun and welcoming company determined to make sure any young person joining will really benefit from the opportunity! The position will work closely with, and provide support, to their Marketing Manager.
To apply for this role all you need to do is send an email to our Placement Lead, Husnaa at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining:
- Why you want to join Torchbox
- What you want to get out of the internship
- What you bring to the role.
Deadline: 25th June 2021
Contract: Six Months with potential to be extended
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per week – with possibility of flexible working
Salary: Living Wage
If you’re new to Babbasa register here and our Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.
If you’re already registered to Babbasa, please fill in this form to register onto the placement programme.