Full time, Permanent
PR Executive (Sustainability Communications)
About Ambitious PR
AMBITIOUS are an award-winning PR agency specialising in corporate and business-to-business communications. Proud to call Bristol home, their reach is global, meeting the needs of national and international clients.
AMBITIOUS wants to have a positive impact on the world around us and be a responsible business. One that meets the highest environmental, social and governance standards for the industry, and that continuously learns and improves as the business grows.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Press office support for clients including drafting press releases, handling media enquiries (proactive and reactive) and creating content for the media including pitches and commentary
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the media
- Supporting digital PR campaigns
- Creating content for social media, client campaigns and events, copywriting, developing ideas for content design, and scheduling content
- Media monitoring
- Campaign reporting
- Researching and collating information using a range of platforms e.g Meltwater, Roxhill
- Contributing to agency brainstorms and pitching in to support the wider team
- Developing campaign ideas
- Organising photography and video shoots
Skills and Experience:
- A passion for sustainability and PR and Communications
- An interest in the media and the worlds of business and politics
- Organisational and written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Holidays increase by one day per year worked, up to 38 days. Extra gifted days between Christmas and New Year
- 2 paid ‘personal’ days per annum for when you need some extra time for personal reasons
- Profit share for the whole team
- Personal performance bonus
- Flexible hours and hybrid working week
- Fully funded private medical insurance, income protection insurance and life cover insurance
- 3pm summer Friday finish June, July and August
- £150 for a non-work activity or hobby
- An extra day of holiday and pressie for your birthday
- Weekly breakfasts and lunches on the house
- Regular team treats
- Paid sabbatical after five years of service
- Work time allocated to probono projects and good causes chosen by the team
- Enhanced sickness and maternity
- Role: PR Executive (Sustainability Communications)
- Salary: £22,000
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Location: Hybrid working (3 days minimum at our Clifton office)
For more information and to apply for this role, please visit Ambitious PR’s webpage here.
If you are already registered with Babbasa and would like support with your application, contact Recruitment Lead Mikhaila, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not registered with Babbasa but identify with the above, please sign up here and someone will be in touch to get you registered.
The deadline for applications is 30th June 2023.