Full time, Permanent
Digital Marketing Assistant
About Our Media
Our Media is a leading special-interest content business, based in the buzzing, creative city of Bristol. They are home to market-leading brands in craft, cycling, science and nature, homes and music. Their much-loved brands include BBC Science Focus, BBC Wildlife Magazine, YourHome, Gathered.how, BikeRadar and Cycling Plus.
Our Media is part of the Immediate Media group, named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK 2022. Reaching over 80 million users every month, the Immediate Media Group is the leading dedicated special interest media and platform business in the UK. Our Media is now looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join their dynamic team.
- Help to deliver marketing campaigns for a variety of brands including BBC Countryfile, Gardens Illustrated and YourHomeStyle.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including email, newsletters, social media, and online advertising.
- Bring your own ideas whilst collaborating and contributing to the overall marketing strategy.
- Collate and create images, videos, and promotional assets for campaigns.
- Create and schedule eye-catching social media content to increase engagement and grow our social media channels.
- Stay informed on industry trends and new technologies that will help increase engagement and shape marketing strategies.
- Attend regular meetings with the wider team to evaluate marketing performance.
Qualities you should have:
- Ability to work independently but also be a collaborative team player
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Confidence with social media and an understanding of each platform and their unique benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working policy
- Day off on your birthday
- Social committee – annual summer & Christmas parties
- Closed over Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Buy and sell holiday days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Diversity and Inclusion Network Groups
- Role: Digital Marketing Assistant
- Salary: £21,500
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Annual Leave: 28 days
- Location: Central Bristol Office
You must be registered with Babbasa to apply for this role. Babbasa is a Youth Empowerment Organisation who supports diverse young people to improve their wellbeing, develop new skills, become role models, and start their dream careers.
If you are already registered with Babbasa and want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Recruitment Lead, Mikhaila Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not registered with Babbasa but identify with the above, please sign up here and someone will be in touch to get you registered and support you with applying for this role. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 30th November.