Full time, Permanent
Progress & Outreach Leader
About Cabot Learning Federation
Cabot Learning Federation (CLF) are looking for Progress and Community Leaders to join their supportive and talented team at CLF Post 16 Academy. They are a diverse multi-academy trust, looking for professional and ambitious people, with a passion for transforming their students’ learning.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure good communication between the provision, parents and external agencies.
- Support student learning both inside and outside the classroom. This may include 1-1, small group work, community visits, family support.
- To lead and co-ordinate the external agency and mentoring support employed by Post 16 and quality assure any external opportunities provided to students.
- To ensure the conduct, progress and attendance policy is effectively implemented for all students.
- To produce written and verbal reports as required.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of all students, including Child Protection and the identification of potential concerns to be logged within the system and escalated for further support and investigation.
- Overseeing restorative practices and rewards for students in line with the CLF P16 conduct policy and practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of developing and maintaining appropriate contact with families and carers of children
- Ability to use and access ICT to support your work
What’s in it for you?
- Access to pension scheme – Local Government Pension Scheme (if eligible)
- Dedicated Training and Development programmes
- Health and wellness sessions and discounts.
- Secured discounts for staff at a number of gyms in the local area.
- Flu Jabs
- Annual CLF conferences which provides CPD opportunity
- Comprehensive Induction process
- Competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Role: Progress & Outreach Leader
- Salary: £25,426
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Full time hours during Term Time, plus Inset Days
- Location: John Cabot Academy, plus home visits (driving license required)
For more information and to apply for this role, please visit Cabot Learning Federation webpage here.
If you are already registered with Babbasa and would like support with your application, contact Recruitment Lead Mikhaila, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not registered with Babbasa but identify with the above, please sign up here and someone will be in touch to get you registered.
The deadline for applications is 4th June 2023.