Full Time, Permanent Role
Front of House
McCann Bristol is the BigSmall agency, with the might of a global advertising network but a small(ish), integrated team of 70 talented people. McCann Bristol is part of McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency. Over 500 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives. In their Bristol office, they have around 80 people working across account handling, creative and design, PR and social, media and digital development. They are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands. Right now, there is an exciting opportunity for a Front of House in our gorgeous penthouse offices in Central Bristol.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a meet and greet service to clients and visitors, prepare meeting rooms and provide tea/coffee/refreshments
- Maintain the reception, meeting rooms and communal kitchen areas to the highest standard of appearance and cleanliness
- Operate the switchboard answering calls in a polite and efficient manner ensuring calls are directed to correct locations
- Liaise with staff to help arrange travel bookings
- Arrange interviews with prospective recruits
- Assist the Office Manager to organise agency social functions
- Assist the Office Manager to coordinate training events and organise catering
- Work with the Office Manager with Health and Safety processes
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Open and friendly personality
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contribution, life assurance and more.
- Access to industry leading training and development programmes.
- Central based top floor office with lovely outside terrace working in a fun and collaborative environment
- Easy access to public transport
The office is divided into two distinct areas – work and social. Our social area has a ping pong table and other games for staff to enjoy. We offer all staff free breakfast with tea and coffee readily available across the day.
- Role: Front of House
- Salary: £20,000
- Contract: Permanent (Four month induction period)
- Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours
- Annual Leave: 28 days
- Location: Bristol City Centre
You must be registered with Babbasa to apply for this role. Babbasa is a Youth Empowerment Organisation who supports diverse young people to improve their wellbeing, develop new skills, become role models, and start their dream careers.
If you are already registered with Babbasa and want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Placement Lead, Husnaa Ahsan at email@example.com
If you are not registered with Babbasa but identify with the above, please sign up here and someone will be in touch to get you registered and support you with applying for this role.
The deadline for applications is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.