Full Time Role – 2 Positions Available
Are you a creative and organised person looking to kick-start a career in Digital Marketing?
Flourish is an independently owned digital and direct marketing agency, with offices in the UK and Dubai. They’re obsessed with Customer Journeys, using data and the touch points at our disposal to create and refine customer experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Please note, Flourish are not looking for any particular qualifications but someone who is creative and eager to learn.
The role of the Account Executive is to support the account team(s) in the day-to-day running of each client account.This job description is by no means a definitive checklist for your role, and is provided only as a guide for you to understand your role and key responsibilities. You will receive training and mentoring in this role!
As part of your role you should seek to grow a good understanding of the direct and digital marketing industry and where Flourish fits into that. You should have a basic understanding of the core principles, and what Flourish can offer to their Clients.
Role within the Account Team:
• Primarily you will report to the Account Manager / Account Director for the Clients you work on; however you will need to keep the whole Account Team and the other internal departments up-to-date with any relevant developments – for example changing deadlines – resulting in the need to reschedule resource and/or invoicing.
• To maintain the smooth running of projects you will be expected to manage key team members internally and maintain positive working relationships.
• You should be able and willing to provide support to your Account Manager or the wider team as and when required. For example, at times, other teams may be under more pressure and therefore requiring additional support. This is where the role of the Account Executive needs to be flexible to help where required. This could be with the digital or copywriting teams, for example.
• Don’t be afraid to ask for help! It’s important therefore to know when and where you need to pull senior members of the team in.
Specific Duties during the role:
• You will learn to have a good understanding of the creative process and the technical aspects that drive our creative output. This should be at a level that you are confident to discuss with our clients where required
• When required, you will assist the Account Manager / Account Director in preparing creative presentations for clients.
• Working as part of the Account Team, you will need to ensure that every job has a creative brief and all supporting material – e.g. background and assets. You should be familiar with the content of the creative brief and be comfortable in answering any questions that arise about the brief from both client or creative team – we will help you learn this.
• In conjunction with your Account Manager / Account Director, you will ensure that all creative jobs are scheduled in with the creative and digital
team as required.
• Alongside your Account Manager / Account Director, you should ensure that all work has been proof read by the creative and Account Team
before it is sent to the client.
• Alongside your Account Manager / Account Director, you should ensure that all copy and creative has been signed off by the Creative Director
before it is presented to the client.
• When required, you should attend all Client meetings and take notes. It is important that at any meeting you attend you play an active role.
• You must ensure that a contact report is written and distributed to coworkers and clients as soon as possible following a meeting. The contact report is crucial in stating who has responsibility for actions and provides a reference point for the discussion.
• You must ensure that all status reports are up to date at the end of each week and circulated to the relevant people for the week ahead. If required you should ensure all the people or teams are available for the status meeting and any client issues identified in order they can be discussed at the meeting.
• You must ensure that all projects have a timing plan, which will be continuously monitored to ensure deadlines are hit and internal creative/planning resource is allocated accordingly. Any delays in timings need to be flagged in advance to manage expectations.
• You must ensure that any information required to compile a creative brief is put together for the use of the account or planning team. This may include additional research you’ve carried out or materials you’ve requested from the Client.
• You must ensure that a record of all estimates, client issued PO’s and invoices are kept in the job folder on the server and noted where necessary in the billing tracker.
• You must ensure that all client billing is completed on a monthly basis and any issues highlighted to the Account Director at the earliest point.
• You are responsible for any administrative duties requested by the Managing Partners and Company Directors.
• Good project management skills are a critical part of this role.
• You must ensure that during a project the Client is kept aware of all costs and timings or any changes to them that are necessary, it is imperative that the Client approves them both.
• You must ensure that all amends from the Client are documented and briefed clearly to either creative or production as required. In some instances, it maybe necessary to document and agree these changes with the Client first, especially if they are just verbal comments.
Salary: £22,000 pro rata, per annum
Hours: Full Time
Deadline: 15th December
To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you must be registered with Babbasa to apply for this role.
If you need help with your application, our Placement Lead can provide you with one-to-one support and we host an online workshop on CV, Cover Letter and Interviews.
To find out more, email our Placement Lead, Husnaa using the email above.