Part-Time Internship, 2-3 days a week for 3 months
Do you have a passion for making a positive impact on the world, through bold, well informed communications? Do you want to work with creative like-minded colleagues and clients with a passion for values and culture within a fast paced communications agency?
Enviral is a purpose-driven communications agency that helps to create and communicate organisations social and environmental messages. They are looking for an intern to join them for 2-3 days a week for 3 months to work on Enviral’s marketing communications.
Job Description & Responsibilities
● Writing and researching for social media posts
● Scheduling social posts through various software
● Researching best performing hashtags and trends
● Help research topics for Enviral marketing channels i.e blogs etc
● Support in ensuring we deliver activities that are in our marketing plan i.e events,
● Share with the team topics, subjects etc you are passionate about
● Help keep our database of contacts on Hubspot up to date and organised
● Project manage our own marketing communications, help wrote briefs for the studio
● Support the organisation of shoots; dates, location etc
● Be a runner on shoots
● Research for clients and Enviral for stats, facts and articles
● General administration support when required i.e filing, getting quotes for materials,
writing up contact reports etc.
● Be a part of creative brainstorms
What they’ll do for you:
● Help you build a great recruitment persona (i.e epic CV, cover letter, references, LinkedIn)
● Teach you about agency style businesses
● Give you the real-life core principles of how purpose-driven brands use for content & digital marketing
Who they are looking for
● A clear passion and need to change the world
● A curious mind, in and outside of the workplace
● Awesome organisation skills- able to juggle and prioritise a variety of tasks
● A love of words and can find the right ones to use
● Kindness and empathy
● A perceptive nature and a good understanding of social media
● Someone proactive and on the pulse
● A voice and opinions but can listen to others
● Knowledge of google slides, sheets, docs. Microsoft powerpoint, word and Adobe suite
Working hours: 9.30am – 6pm (hours can be flexible as well as days if required)
Salary: £9.90 per hour
They will provide you with a laptop + additional equipment if required.
How to apply:
You must be registered with Babbasa and on their placement programme to apply for this role.
You can sign up for Babbasa HERE
If you are already registered with Babbasa, email your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Our placement lead, Husnaa, will also be available via this email to provide full support with your application.