Full Time, Permanent
Job Title: Ad Coordinator
Hours: 5 days a week
Start Date: Please apply as soon as possible by June 22nd. There will be ring fenced interviews for Babbasa applicants.
Employment term: Permanent
Location: Bristol office / remote hybrid
About Our Media:
Our Media is part of the Immediate Media group, named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK 2022 by recruitment website Glassdoor. They place huge importance on the wellbeing, support and development of their people, and are hugely proud of their friendly and open culture.
They aim to provide an environment where all people feel they belong, can take risks and have a purpose.
Whether you join in Content, Sales, Account Management, Ad Operations, Production, Subscriptions, Marketing or one of their central teams, you will be joining a company where everyone is passionate about what they do.
You’ll see creativity and collaboration in action every day, as well as a commitment to transparency that ensures everyone knows how they are progressing. And they like to have fun along the way, with a range of social and reward & recognition opportunities taking place throughout the year.
About the job:
Our Media currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ad Coordinator to join their Production team in Bristol. This is an entry level role coordinating the production of advertisements for our portfolio of print and digital publications. As the Ad Coordinator, you’ll find yourself supporting the work of our Sales’ teams, liaising with external clients and other internal departments, and working in accordance with our workflow systems, practices and scheduled deadlines.
As Ad Coordinator, you will:
- Monitor and coordinate advertisement progression throughout the workflows, from sales booking through to client contact, advertisement setting, approval, flatplanning and final page layout.
- Make contact with all clients booked into allocated publications in a timely manner, providing them with clear instruction, information and advice where appropriate (deadlines, technical or copy content requirements and copy supply options).
- Obtain copy for all advertisement bookings and client/sales approval on in-house produced artwork, where required and in accordance with our practices. Ensure each advertiser requiring our design service has their needs met and their expectations exceeded.
- Produce spreadsheets, obtain flatplans and organise pages ensuring that all are completed and ready to be moved to the PDF stage. Where appropriate organise and/or produce PDF documents or printouts for editorial flatplanning or Branded Content client sign-off.
- Keep accurate and concise records of communication with clients and internal contacts.
- Provide an exceptional level of service that advertisers and internal customers value and hold in high regard.
- Establish and build upon effective relations with internal departments and contacts (Sales, Editorial, Production, Repro and Marketing).
- Attend, participate in, lead (where appropriate) update and advertisement feature meetings with sales team contacts and designers.
They’re looking for someone who is organised, a strong communicator, and a team player. Previous experience in an administrative, customer focused role, and a deadline driven environment would be advantageous but is not required.
If you meet most (does not have to be all!) of the points below then we want to hear from you!
- You are a good planner and organiser, enabling you to meet deadlines and accurately scope out the length and difficulty of projects and tasks.
- You assume responsibility and can use initiative to step in where necessary.
- You can measure performance against goals and evaluate the results.
- You’re engaging and open, and can use tact and diplomacy.
- You’re open to bringing relevant debate to the table.
- You can communicate effectively one on one, and in various sizes of groups, with peers and management.
- You can adapt your style and approach to different audiences.
- You write clearly and succinctly, ensuring that the message comes across helpfully and as intended.
- You listen well, and are sensitive to customer needs and concerns.
- You’re able to build long term partnerships with customers and peers.
To apply send your CV and/or portfolio to Husnaa Ahsan at projects @byep.org.uk before or on June 22nd.