Tax Associate, Permanent, Flexible
ForrestBrown are a firm of chartered tax advisers specialising in research and development (R&D) tax. Their expert team has substantial sector experience and tax technical knowledge which, combined with a passion for their clients and entrepreneurial spirit, helps them deliver outstanding results for a wide portfolio of innovative clients. Established in 2013, they are proud to be leading the R&D tax relief market in the UK.
What they offer:
- Provide training in their dedicated “Learning Lab” so no previous experience in tax is needed
- Will support you to complete your Level 7 CTA professional qualification – the gold standard in tax. Including helping with mock exams.
- The day off to attend college
- Intake of a small group of associates so you will be in a cohort and support each other
- Competive salary and benefits
- Laptop and all software needed
What you’ll be doing:
As a tax associate, you will join a fast-paced team focused on delivering outstanding R&D tax credit advice. Every day will be different. Whether you’re preparing important documents to help build robust R&D tax credit claims, or working with clients to understand in-depth information about their innovative projects in science, engineering, manufacturing or technology, you’ll have early access to clients.
The ideal candidate will:
ForrestBrown welcome all kinds of qualities and experiences – you might be a scientist, engineer, teacher or software developer looking for an alternative career, you could be a graduate with a year in industry or other work experience gained around your studies looking for a specialist tax role, or a finance professional ready for a new challenge.
- Be available to start in September 2022 or January 2023
- Be graduating this Summer or have graduated previously with a degree
- Ideally have some previous work experience (does not have to be in taxes, it can be unrelated!)
- Passionate about innovation
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to get stuck in
- Have a desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Be open-minded and willing to learn
- Show a real interest in what they do
The closing date for applications is 27th June 2022.
Please apply directly through ForrestBrown using their careers page: https://careers.forrestbrown.co.uk/jobs/vacancies/105/tax-associate-programme.html