Part Time OR Full Time depending on candidate, Permanent
About Mustard Jobs
Mustard is an established recruiting company operating in the creative sector. They are a team of circa 40 people who are great fun to be around and are passionate about providing a platform for people to take their careers forwards.
About the Role
The Recruitment Administrator will enter Mustard jobs to join our amazing support team. You would be supporting the Office Manager with general administration tasks. A Recruitment Administrator role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment, and determination, you will have the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high-energy and successful environment.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Administration Duties
- Greeting guests
- Answering incoming calls
- Ordering office supplies
- Data inputting
- Ensuring the office remains tidy
- Contract Administration
- HR Admin
- Event organising
- Ideally, educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- Ability to cope with a variety of challenging situations in a calm and sensitive manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Competent use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with an accurate and systematic approach
- Ability to work with a proactive approach in a reactive environment
Salary – £18,000.00 – £20,000.00 per annum, based on experience
Hours – 8:30-5pm 5 days a week
How to Apply
You must be registered with Babbasa to apply for the role and get 1-2-1 support with your application.
Babbasa is a Youth Empowerment Organisation who support under-represented young people with their career aspirations through mentoring, 1-2-1 support, training, and creating job opportunities.
Sign up here
If you are registered with Babbasa then send a CV, and a Cover Letter outlining your experience and skills against the employee specification for the role, and describing why you would like to be part of Bristol Beacon’s team to our Placement Lead, Husnaa, at email@example.com
If you would like to apply for this role in a different way, please reach out to Husnaa and we can discuss this.