Are you ready to work, but struggle to find work experience, employment, education or an enterprise opportunity you like?
Our Placement Programme guarantees you a job interview, and prepares you for it, so you can reach your dreams sooner.
Who’s It For?
Young people aged 16-25 who:
- are work-ready and from underrepresented communities (e.g. black and minority ethnic, low-income background, disabled and young people in care)
- are struggling to find relevant work opportunities in their dream industry
- need support and guidance when applying for jobs
- did our Support or Challenge programme (or an equivalent) and seek career opportunities
What Type Of Support Do I Get?
- Personalised support to complete applications or assessments
- Workshops to create stand-out CVs & Cover Letters and prepare for interviews
- Q+A sessions with employers before recruitment
- Guaranteed Feedback on all applications
- Help to prepare and get guaranteed interviews
- Help to find work experience, paid placements, apprenticeships or education
- Employers only recruiting through Babbasa
When Can I Get Support?
- Flexible intakes to suit your schedule.
- Register your interest and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
- In the meantime, check out our Career Opportunities to find the latest placements, work experience, apprenticeships, and job opportunities on offer!
How Can I Support This Programme?
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Refer a friend or young person who might need support.
- Offer work opportunities, fund a participant, or become a corporate sponsor.
- Register as an industry mentor or lead a mock interview.
Need Something Else?
Check out our Support or Challenge programmes, or email our Placement Programme Lead at email@example.com.