Sometimes your dreams can seem out of reach. Our friendly and personalised Support Programme guides you to believe in yourself and the world around you.
Who Is It For?
Young people aged up to 25 who:
- Have dropped out or at risk of dropping out of education or employment,
- Find it hard to cope with multiple challenges, or
- Wish to progress but are disadvantaged by background (e.g. black and minority ethnic, women, disability and in care)
What Type Of Support Do I Get?
Personalised 1:1 and targeted group support with listening sessions to:
- Identify your barriers and capabilities.
- Understand your rights and choices, and group activities to develop your soft skills and confidence.
When Can I Get Support?
- Apply any time during the year.
- Meetings are flexible to suit your schedule.
- Register your interest and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
How Can I Support This Programme?
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Refer a friend or young people who might need support.
- Offer work tasters, fund a participant, or lead a group learning experience.
- Register your specialist support service as a partner.